Thursday, January 17, 2008

DOES THIS MEAN I'M A "BLOGGER?"

Well...I guess that I have taken a drink of the Kool-Ade! I am officially a "BLOGGER!" I thought it might be interesting to give this thingy a go! Just to be up-front and official - many of my posts will be FULL of BOLD PRINT / ALL CAPS / with tons of EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!! It by no means indicates that I am SCREAMING AT YOU, it only means that I am a very EXCITED / ENERGETIC / ENTHUSIASTIC Personality! So...with that said - HERE WE GO!!!! Let's see if we can keep this thing rolling steadily as opposed to a once a month gig!

Today has been a GOOD DAY - finished the last Message in a GENEROSITY Series that our Church has been doing called - A.P.R. (10% Varied). Today we talked about REWARDS that come from GENEROSITY! Jesus gave a pretty good talk on GIVING in Luke 6:27-28 (ck it out) & our main focus is drawn from 2 Corinthians 9:6-15 (this passage SCREAMS-GENEROSITY!) Generosity has never been about our ability! It's more about - ONLY what God can do, and it is ALWAYS more than we can imagine!

I believe Jim Elliot says it best..."He is no fool who GIVES UP what he CANNOT KEEP, to GAIN what he CANNOT LOSE!"

When you really think about EVERYTHING you own, WHO says it's ours anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You da man. You are officially a high-tec redneck. Keep it going.

LOL
Jason Meador

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging bro.

Dan Forster said...

Welcome to the blogosphere; I will add you to my feed reader right now.