Friday, May 9, 2008

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AT WARP-SPEED!

WOW!

Another week down, only ONE WEEK and counting till our NEW BABY GIRL (CHARIS LEIGH) is here! So excited!

One more week for the boys and school for this year - they are pretty excited about that one for sure!
One more week - till SLEEPLESS nights arrive once again to the Barrett Household!

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

It's been a productive week for me - how about you? I guess when you are getting ready to head out of town for a couple weeks, you really get STUFF done - or at least attempt to!? I already prepared the Message for Week #1 (June 01) in our next series - Plastic Jesus. Next week, I will be getting Wk2/June 08 ready! CrAzY!!!

The boys and Momma are really getting ready for everything! This week is a BIG WEEK for us at the COC - I'll share in a minute in the Sunday Snapshot - but what makes it EXTRA BIG is that it's MOTHER'S DAY!

Aren't MAMMA'S Great? What would we do without them? I want to personally take this moment to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my Mom (Susie), my Mom-In-Law (Wanda), and my favorite MOM OF ALL (My Wife-Ginger) for ALL YOU DO and being GREAT EXAMPLE OF JESUS to Myself and to my Children!

Sunday Snapshot...
Week #2 in our CORE Vision Series Month. Gather.Grow.Give.Go

This week we are moving GIVE up a week and talking about the concept of GIVING and how it pertains to our VISION! In simple terms it would be HOW one GIVES in their TIME / TALENTS / TREASURES.

We are actually going to take a closer look at WHAT GOD GAVE to us, and hopefully learn how to better GIVE of ourselves via our Time, Talents, and Treasures!

This is truly a week NOT TO MISS! We have some pretty powerful GUESTS/ILLUSTRATIONS with the Message!

Our SPECIAL GUESTS have actually been seen on ESPN & OPRAH!!

Bring your Kleenex's, hankies, and hearts! Come prepared to HEAR from GOD!

3 comments:

Mindy Hooge said...

We expect pictures posted just as soon as you have them!!!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you especially this weekend. I am so excited for you guys to get to meet her tomorrow...Congratulations!!!

Bryan and Holly Tucker

Kathy said...

OH MY - SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I will babysit anytime. Thank you fou for the updates. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I was up at 2:00 even praying. Also, thank you for sharing even though you have only known us for such a short time. We look forward to your homecoming.

I know paper work has been delayed, keep the faith, take a deep breath, enjoy every moment together as a family, and just lay it at God's feet, (I know you know this, easier sometimes said than done)!!!!!

I will be anxious to talk to you. I am so glad you got to meet the birth mother.

Have a WONDERFUL, fun-filled day.

Blessings - Kathy

Hey, I love the ring on your wedding finger - it made the picture!!!