Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cheap Golf...

Sorry I missed ya last week (May 04th week) - I made a QUICK trip to Missouri and back in about 40 or so hours! Flew in that Monday (04th) at 9p and left that Tuesday (05th) at 5:30a! Ging and I bought my dad's old company vehicle (2007 Chrysler Town & Country)! Congrats btw to my POP (Clare Barrett) - officially RETIRED (Apr 23rd)!

Mom & Dad visited AZ last week to get their NEW HOUSE (Rancho Mirage) all LIVIBLE! Garage Door Opener / New Appliances / Etc... They'll be here officially the first week or two of JULY! They left this past Monday, and Tom & Wanda arrived the previous Friday! It's always GREAT having and seeing family - what a blessing and support they are!

This week - I purchased my SUMMER GOLF CARD from The Duke! What a deal!!!! Love SUMMER GOLF - because it means that it's CHEAP GOLF on GREAT COURSES -- as long as you can handle the HEAT!! Rates like...$14 a round or $7.50 a round - after 4p!!! And the DUKE is my home course - I'll be there as often as I can - EVERY WEEK! Or should I say - as often as GING allows me!! Looking forward to taking Isaac with me as well - he loves it - and is getting pretty good... + he's free!

Opened the POOL this past Monday too! Isaac & Caleb have been swimming EVERYDAY since! They are FISH!!

Charis is turning "1" (May 19th) - my baby girl!!
Since our 'Parents' were in town - we celebrated her birthday last Saturday! Enjoy some shots of my "ANGEL!"





























Sunday Snapshot...

We are heading into a 4 week series on WHO WE ARE...



The CORE...

May 17 - VISION / Nehemiah 1:1-11 / Lead Pastor - Josh Barrett
COC 3rd Anniversary Sunday!

May 24 - GATHER / Acts 2:42-47 / Gather Pastor - Brian Klimke
"Added to their number daily those who were being saved" - "...they devoted themselves to breaking of bread and prayers praising God."

May 31 - GROW / Acts 2:42-47 / Grow Pastor - Duncan Robinson
'devoted the fellowship of all the believers were together, they ate together"

June 07 - GIVE & GO / Acts 2:42-47 /
Give-Go Pastor - Mat Balgaard
'they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching" - "they gave to anyone as the had need"






1 comment:

Hillengrandma said...

That is ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! Happy Birthday, Charis.