Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry for the DELAY...

So... it's been a while - I know! However... I do have good reason!

First... (June 13th Week) I was in California (Anaheim) for our Regional Conference's Annual Gathering (Converge Southwest) - was able to 'Glean' from ED STETZER (www.edstetzer.com) & JOHN JENKINS (www.fbcglenarden.org) - Great Stuff!
-Was able to do "DISNEY" too! (California Adventure as well - Hopper Passes!)
-Saw my bro (Jeff) briefly and received a tour of his new Sail Boat!
-Golfed at Anaheim Hills with my buddy - Brad Wilkerson!
-Enjoyed QUALITY time with my COC TEAM!
-Good Week!

Second... (June 21st Week) I was back in AZ - but not home! This was FAMILY REUNION Week! My mom's side (Abuhl's) all gathered at MARRIOTT @ The Buttes up in Mesa for the week! My grandmother (Marylin) and all her children (8 of 'em) all were able to make it with numerous generational offspring as well - over 65 made it out for this Reunion - the biggest we've ever seen! Very nice break!

NOW... back in the office after a few week lay off! Getting ready now for the BIG SUMMER BIBLE CLUB... "CHILL" (The Arctic Adventure) - right around the corner (July 13-15)! Praying for 750+ kids! Pray for Ginger's SaNiTy over the next couple weeks! Her folks (Tom & Wanda) getting in this weekend (Independence Day Weekend) and will be playing with us for about 2 wks!


My M&D just left today - heading back to MISSOURI to 'OFFICIALLY' close up shop in Southwest Missouri and begin living the 'Retired' Life in the SOUTHWEST!! They'll probably get back here (PERMANENTLY) - the first part of AUGUST! Looking forward to having my folks nearby!

Kids are doing GREAT!
-Isaac is busy with JR GOLF & SWIMMING!
-Caleb is done with ESY (Extended School Year) and VERY BUSY around the house and in the pool!
-Charis is MOBILE! Walking EVERYWHERE now!


SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...

We're heading into our 4th week of the HYDE & SEEK Series (Study of David's Life) - this week we go the "HYDE" moments of David's life - and discuss some LESSONS FROM THE LEDGE! His 'BATHSHEBA' experience - 'BE CAREFUL LITTLE EYES WHAT YOU SEE!'

Come join us - should be a BLAST!

No comments: