Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Well... according to JESUS - it should ALWAYS be 3:30!! John the Baptist had it right when he stated in John 3:30 "HE must become GREATER; I must become LESS!" That's what TIME it is folks! Whenever that TIME is out of whack - my life is simply JACKED UP!

God says in Scripture that He detests PRIDE! He HATES it! He is not a fan of GLORY THIEVES! Glory-Stealing is what started this whole mess (SIN) to begin with! When LUCIFER had a thought to become GREATER than God! He said FIVE times... "I WILL...I WILL... I WILL... I WILL... I WILL... BECOME AS GREAT OR GREATER THAN GOD!" And God said ONCE... "NO YOU WON'T!" And then drop-kicked him out of Heaven - to where he now searches DAILY to DECEIVE anyone who would believe that "THEY ARE ALL IT & A BAG OF CHIPS!"

I simply would ask - as I'm trying to do with myself more often (Daily/Hourly/Minute to Minute/Each Second) - "WHAT TIME IS IT?" If it's not 3:30 - it's simply not the right time!!! Here's a link to my new 'REMINDER' (FOREVER) of 'WHAT TIME IS IT?" http://twitpic.com/hcrcn

Just got back from TEXAS yesterday - where Ging & I spent the previous FIVE days with my best friend (Brad Wilkerson) www.cocmetro.com - They celebrated there 1st BDAY on Sunday - GREAT DAY! They have seen since launch... 42 Salvations / 52 Baptisms! 'God's Name Is Being Made More Famous' on the 380 Corridor in Texas! TY Brad & team for staying FAITHFUL with COC Metro!

Got home to some SICK KIDDOS! Charis & Caleb both are running pretty HIGH TEMPS! Momma is not feeling well either - KIDNEY stuff! Please PRAY for us - that our HEALTH will be restored soon!

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...

Ultimate Fighting Challenge
(Wk6) EXCALIBUR

Fun week as we CLOSE-OUT the UFC Series! It's BEAT-DOWN time as I get to play with REAL SWORDS this Sunday!

'Taking up the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT - which is the WORD OF GOD!"

Should be some FUN as we look closely at COMPLETING our DAILY DRESS CODE for COMBAT!!

Don't Miss It!!

No comments: