Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FAMILY FOCUS...

Back in the SADDLE of Exercising & Dieting... AGAIN!!!!! You know what stinks the most about battling your health/weight - regarding EATING & EXERCISING habits - is the absence of the METABOLISM we once had as kids!! The thing that STINKS the most is the kind of people - that are in their 30's - 40's & 50's that just LOOK at a Treadmill and lose 5lbs?! WHAT's that all about!?!?!? It's kinds like me just LOOKING at Chocolate Chip Cookies and GAINING 5lbs - it happens that way too!

Nonetheless... I'm 'back at it again' and should I make it past this first week or two - it does get easier after that! For those who might know - I lost over 85lbs this past Spring & Summer and then gained about 30lbs back through the HOLIDAYS!!!! I did it with a LOW CAL eating program and not too much exercise - but this time around I'm ADDING the EXERCISE! Through yesterday and today - I've already biked over 14 miles - and consumed about 1500-2000 Calories thus far! The week is planned out - EXERCISE-wise - everyday I'll be on the BIKE! The one great thing about ARIZONA - everything's FLAT - and the HEAT hasn't arrived yet! Although... I do love the HEAT - it BURNS MORE CALORIES! So far - so good! Riding the BIKE is great - all for the VERY SORE BOOTY!!! Ginger tells me that I need to SHRINK my BUTT so there's not as much to be SORE - to which I SMILE and SAY... 'YA THINK-GING!?!' (No sarcasm at all - on either part!!!)

ISAAC...
MUSTANG FOOTBALL BABY! So far - his Spring Football Team is 2-1! They kicked off the season with 2 Wins on the first weekend - but last week the COUGARS gave us a 'BARE-BUTT WOOPIN'!' I'm not sure what he's thinking so far about FOOTBALL!? He's learning the SPORT - and the INTENSITY that comes with it! Is it in his future... (Daddy would love for it to be) - we'll wait and see!

CALEB...
MISCHIEVOUS is the BEST description for that little boy! He is a HUMAN TRASH COMPACTOR right now - I have NO IDEA how much a little dude his size can CONSUME so much FOOD!? Still working through the POTTY-TRAINING - going a little slower than GING & I would like - but I think we'll get there someday!

CHARIS...
Are there any other words besides - PERFECT - that can describe my ANGEL!? I know I'm bias - but she ROCKS! Although... we are beginning to see a little of her MOMMY in her at times - especially when she get a little SNOTTY! (Sorry Ging... that's payback for the SMALLER BUTT comment!)

I'm trying to POST TWICE a Week from now on! One FAMILY FOCUS (Tuesdays) and the other will be a SUNDAY SNAPSHOT (Fridays)! Make sure you go SURF the Church of Celebration's NEW WEBSITE sometime - same address... churchofcelebration.com - different look! My BLOG is located on this SITE now!

No comments: