Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAMILY FOCUS... (Family's Return/MAN Camp 2010...)

Both sets of PARENTS are in the 'COPA!

Tom & Wanda (In-Laws) arrived LATE last night and are here for the next week and half! Always love having my Mother & Father-In-Law visit! They are such a source of ENCOURAGEMENT to my WIFE & my KIDDOS - which in turn is an ENCOURAGEMENT to ME!

My Mom & Dad (Clare & Susie) are heading back home - as I TYPE! They have spent the last couple weeks on the West Coast with my brother and his family! One of the reasons they chose to retire in AZ - only 6hrs from the Coast! They had an AMAZING time - lots of Bike Rides along Pac Coast Hwy & great CALI weather! We've missed 'em and are excited to get them back! Actually... my pop just called and asked an AWESOME ?? - "ARE WE GONNA PLAY GOLF THIS WEEK OR WHAT!?" To which I replied rather cleverly - "ARE YOU GONNA PAY OR NOT?!" (lol)

I also get the awesome privilege to head up to WILLIAMS, AZ this coming weekend for COC's Annual MAN CAMP! We are taking almost 50 guys this year - should be some fun! The weather is calling for a COOL FRONT (probably the last one) to move in - dropping temps in the 'Valley' to the 70's on Thur & Fri - which means that the temps up the 'HILL' will be in the 40-50's - and I'm supposed to PLAY GOLF on Friday with some of the guys at the MOUNTAIN Course - ELEPHANT ROCKS! Golf in the 40-50's - let's see... "OK - if I have to!!!" (lol)

Family ROCKS - keep praying for Ging please! Passed a couple 'small' flecks of Kidney Stones last week - but is still dealing with some pretty intense pain - which usually means a BIG ONE or ONES are on the way!

PICS OF EASTER... (My INCREDIBLE Kiddos!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time to blog again bro. Get off the golf course and update your blog.