Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FAMILY FOCUS... (Barrett Vacay Report)

Getting back into the swing of things isn't EASY! It's kind of like WAKING the BRAIN back up after you worked hard at SHUTTING IT DOWN!

However... There is truth in Dorothy's Theology - "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

The Barrett Fam has been VACATIONING for the last month or so - and for the first time in a few years - it wasn't a STAY-CATION!

Our first week was spent on the WEST COAST (Huntington Beach) - a really AWESOME time with the entire BARRETT FAM (Clare & Susie / Jeff & Ally Fam / Nuckolls Fam / Gotcher Fam) - probably the last time that we'll be together in 3-4 years!



Our next two weeks were spent in MISSOURI - I went back primarily for my 20 year HS Reunion - which was on the back-end of our two weeks there! I had a chance to GOLF a "FEW" times and the courses were in GREAT SHAPE - lots of H20 in the 'Ozarks this Spring - and a PLETHORA of it STILL in the AIR - via HUMIDITY! Our last day there - we went to 'STEAL YOUR' (Silver) DOLLAR CITY and it was 95 degrees with over 90% Humidity - all I have to say is I LOVE THE DRY HEAT OF ARIZONA! That day was AMAZING with my FAMILY but HORRIFIC WEATHER-WISE! Still replenishing my body with Electrolytes - 9 days later!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacation...what is that?