Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Focus... (Christmas 2010)

What can I say... do the years slow down at all as we we get older!? Another year is gone - another Christmas is over - don't blink... next week you'll be putting up Christmas 2011 Decorations!

2010 has been a year of discoveries for me - a lot of deeper soul-searching and learning experiences in which I have totally filed in my memories to draw again from in the future! I am thrilled to see what God has done and I look forward to seeing what He will continue to do through me in 2011! I am reading Sun Stand Still (Steven Furtick) to kick this year off and I'm already being challenged to 'live in the middle of a move of God!' Looking forward to 2011...!

The best thing in my life - in which I want to become better at in 2011 is... being a HUSBAND to an amazing wife - Ginger Leigh! She truly is my 'better-half' and she totally makes me look good! My goal is to make her even more of a priority in my life this year then she ever has been!

The very next best thing in my life - in which I want to become better at in 2011 is... being a DADDY to three incredible little creatures - Isaac / Caleb / Charis! They are amazing little beings and God has blessed me with an incredible opportunity to teach and train them to become prepared-adults! They are growing too fast and I want to take the time from this point on in cherishing each moment with them - while they are still here (and me too) for that matter!


Had a great Christmas - enjoy some pics...

No comments: