Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT... (NOTW Parenting)


The most important thing in regards to PARENTING is not WHAT WE DO... but WHO WE ARE as a PARENT!

First Step to "NOTW" Parenting... LOVE
One of the best things you can do for your children is LOVE your husband or wife!

Second Step to "NOTW" Parenting... TIME
Have you taken the TIME to SHARE CHRIST with your child?
You don't have enough TIME not to do it!

Third Step to "NOTW" Parenting... DISCIPLINE
How do we instill HONOR into our Children?
Proverbs 1:7... Start with FEARING THE LORD!

Proverbs 1:7... “The beginning of Understanding is FEARING the Lord!”

REAL UNDERSTANDING comes from FEARING THE CONSEQUENCES!

If I can accomplish nothing else but this thought with my children - I believe that I'll have succeeded... “I’m not sure WHAT my parents were doing or thinking sometimes!? But I always knew my Dad and Mom LOVED ME and LOVED JESUS!!"

Please Remember...
God values your FAMILY but so does Satan!
Do your BEST - ALL THE TIME!

Don't miss COC tomm as we learn HIS PRINCIPLES in protecting them and discover "NOTW" Parenting!

Church of Celebration
Maricopa Wells Middle School (9a/10:45a)

No comments: