Friday, October 21, 2011

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT... (FALLEN)


(5c) RESISTING HIM (Faith & Salvation)

Put EVERY PIECE of God's Armor on in RESISTING SATAN!

God is FAITHFUL - even when we prove ourselves to be totally UNFaithful

FAITH is KEY in your RESISTANCE of SATAN!

Don't go into battle with the Wrong Shield!

Don't bet “ETERNITY” on...
...MAYBE I AM?
I THINK I AM?
…I HOPE I AM?
Make sure you HAVE YOUR SHIELD!

Hebrews 11:1... FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things Hoped For and the EVIDENCE of things Unseen! (MAKE YOUR FAITH BECOME FACT!)

FAITH is Trust and FAITH leads to OBEDIENCE!
If we really KNOW Him - we will TRUST Him!
And if we TRUST Him - we will OBEY Him!

SALVATION is directly connected with HOPE!

Because of our SALVATION IN CHRIST - the DEATH we experience…
HAS NO STING!

RESIST with HOPE!

Philippians 1:21... For me - to LIVE is CHRIST and to DIE is GAIN!

SALVATION grants HOPE and HOPE allows us to RESIST and ENDURE!

Tomorrow @ COC... Shield of FAITH and Helmet of SALVATION! (Don't Miss It!)
Maricopa Wells Middle School (9a/10:45a)

No comments: