Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tough Week!

Is it me, or does it seem that there just isn't enough time in the day, week, or year anymore? I know there is adequate TIME, because God created exactly the amount we need, I just am really bad sometimes at prioritizing my time according to His schedule! I don't always manage it appropriately, I must admit!

It's been a tough go so far this week! I am currently in Colorado where I attended the funeral of a young man, age 32. Jeremy Pierce lived a GREAT LIFE! Ginger and I were in our first ministry in Lakewood, CO - we had a family somewhat adopt us - the Pierce Family. They became very dear to us, and we have been blessed by the friendship! Last week, VERY UNEXPECTEDLY, Jeremy was taken home! What a great young man! Please be in prayers for the Pierce Family as they attempt to move on!

I get back tomorrow, and have about a half day in the office before I head out the next morning for our annual MAN CAMP (COC) in Williams, AZ! I'm really looking forward to 'hanging out' with the men of COC! It should be a great time!

I definitely miss my family and the time that has eluded us this week! Hope to MAKE IT UP soon!

MY SECRET IS GETTING CLOSER TO BEING REVEALED! I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN KEEP IT! EACH DAY BRINGS NEW ANXIETY, FEAR, AND ANXIOUSNESS! I WILL BE REVEALING IT SOON!

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...

We close out our LOVE AFFAIR Series this week! It appears to be impacting a lot of Marriages, and hopefully prepping a lot of future Marriages!

This week's message speaks directly to God's Original Plan of LONGEVITY - Till Death Do We Part!

Marriage is a Journey!
Marriage is a Lifelong Process!

“Marriage isn’t as much about FINDING the right person, as it is about BECOMING the right person!”

Remember The GOAL of Marriage! ~Two Will Become One~Genesis 2:24 This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the TWO ARE UNITED INTO ONE! Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes 4:9-10…Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labor. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble.

Come on out and join us as we take a look at the TEN STEPS TOWARDS A "TILL DEATH DO WE PART" Marriage!

No comments: