Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

The goal is to try and post a blog at least once a week! I have failed on many attempts in the past to keep the blog rolling consistently - but I am working on self-discipline in the BLOGGING ATMOSPHERE! I know these would be idle goals at this time and time will tell if I can maintain - so this is the first step in learning to walk again with BLOGS!!

Ging headed out of town for a week with Charis - so and I'm a single Dad with the boys! Should be some fun! I'll catch up next week with more words on my world...stay tuned!

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...
Started a series this month called...FAMOUS LAST WORDS


It's our OUTREACH EMPHASIS MONTH and we are focusing on ACTS 1:8 and the Great Commission!

Jerusalem - Wk 1 (Our own backyards...Maricopa/Our Families/Our Workplaces)

Judea - Wk 2 (Vision Arizona / Iglesia Vida (www.iglesiavida.org))

Samaria - Wk 3 (COC Metro (www.cocmetro.com))

Ends of the Earth - Wk 4 (Vision Abolition (www.visionabolition.org))

Should be an exciting month introducing GENEROSITY in EVANGELISM - setting the stage for a HUGE FAITH MONTH in February (Generosity Emphasis Month) and SEE THE INVISIBLE...wait and see!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: