Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ONCE A WEEK...

Well - so far, so good! It's been about a week since my last post and here I am again with another post! And who said that New Year's Resolutions don't last!

It's been quite a busy week since Ging and Charis left town! Last week was NUTS with the 3 - 14+ hours a day and the Converge Southwest Assessment Center! My first experience on the other side of the table in being an assessor! My buddy, Brad Wilkerson (www.cocmetro.com), was here doing the same as well! We finally got to the Golf Course(s) on Friday (where I pulled off only my 3rd Victory over my 'Scratch Golfer' friend in about 100 times - a day I am proud of!) - and then on Saturday - where he returned to his familiar ways of 'kicking my tail!'

I've definitely missed my wife and baby girl, but most likely not as much as Misty Balgaard has - who was extremely gracious in watching the boys numerous times! THANK YOU MISTY!!


SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...


PROJECT 1:8 Commit Sunday!

We'll be wrapping up our FAMOUS LAST WORDS Series - with a feature on the... ENDS OF THE EARTH portion in Acts 1:8 - we'll also be having some guests from VISION ABOLITION (www.visionabolition.org) with us - should be a great day!

Next week we'll get everyone up to speed with some 'BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY' - RIDICULOUS FAITH stuff in February as we start our GENEROSITY EMPHASIS MONTH (PIRATES Series) and introduce "SEE THE INVISIBLE" to the COC Family!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

No comments: