Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"CHILL BABY CHILL!"

Well... What can I say?
"CHILL" was AMAZING!! Ginger & her team really allowed God to demonstrate His 'Magnificent Ways' to the City of Maricopa!!
Over 300 Kids - EVERY NIGHT!
Over 150 Servant Ministers - EVERY NIGHT!
Over 500 people - EVERY NIGHT!
The kiddos raised $680+ for F.O.R. Maricopa Food Bank!

And the BEST for last...
OVER 35 KIDDOS - GAVE THEIR LIVES TO JESUS CHRIST!!!!

What a PRIVILEGE it is to...
"MAKE HIS NAME MORE FAMOUS - HERE IN MARICOPA!"

GOD IS OMNISCIENT!
"I'm not you - you're not me - but I'm exactly - WHO God made me to be!"
GOD IS OMNIPRESENT!
"God ain't goin' nowhere!"
GOD IS OMNIPOTENT!
"God is our Big MAMMA JAMMA!"

Barrett Family Update...
Taking a break!??! Well...not exactly! We're heading back to the Midwest (Springfield, MO) this Friday! Isaac went on ahead with Pop & Gma (Tom & Wanda) last Friday - to get more time in! Ging is going to be able to hang with her family for about a week and half - I'll be there on the weekends - but next week (July 27-31) - I am speaking for a Youth Camp (VINTAGE) up at Windemere/Lake of the Ozarks area - (400-500 kids or so) - looking forward to it! Please be in PRAYER for those TEENS - that God's name is made more famous that week!

This is my FIRST OFFICIAL POST with my NEW MAC!
I have taken a BITE from the 'forbidden fruit' of MAC - diggin' it so far!
Not too many hiccups as of yet!?

Also... making things happen as often as possible on TWITTER with daily updates - you can ck that out if you'd like... @cocpj

Sunday Snapshot...
Wrapped up our HYDE & SEEK Series - should be available on Pod Cast (www.churchofcelebration.com) in its entirety now - and you can get a copy on CD this coming Sunday!! God did some GREAT things in it!

Starting our new series this week - a quick little 3wk hitter...

Should be some fun!
Duncan (GROW Pastor) is taking Week #1 - CONFLICT
Mat (GIVE/GO Pastor) is taking Week #2 - BUSYNESS
I'll be back and wrapping it up Week #3 - RELATIONSHIPS

Don't Miss It!! See you Sunday!!

No comments: