Thursday, July 30, 2009

VINTAGE 2009...

Speaking at a Missouri Youth Camp this week (Windermere - Lake of the Ozarks) - VINTAGE 2009! There's about 350+ teens or so - I have a few minutes of a break - so I thought I'd post a quick blog! It's been a GREAT WEEK - been pretty busy - speaking 6 times (so far) in the last 2 1/2 days - got ONE MORE - tonight - our LAST NIGHT!!

Praying that JESUS rocks our world tonight!

Mon PM - GIANT KILLER...
Running at our Giants in Faith!

Tue AM - 'WHAT THEN?'...
We won't bow in the moment of our Soul Stealer!

Tue PM - BRICKS & STICKS...
What kind of home are you building?

Wed AM - PLASTIC JESUS...
Do you serve the 'King of Kings' or a Plastic Jesus?

Wed PM - WHEN PINK & BLUE WORLDS COLLIDE...
Marriage 101 for Teens!

Thu AM - SKITTLES...
Who really owns your stuff?

Thu PM - FOUR CHAIRS...
What CHAIR are you sitting in?

God's NAME is being made more FAMOUS this week - TY JESUS for doing what you do - TAKING OWNERSHIP OF OUR LIVES!!!

2 comments:

Austin LaRue said...

Hey Josh Barrett (John Seers), its me Austin LaRue. I just wanted to let you know, you did an excelent job at Vintage 2009. I could tell that you moved a lot of people and helped them through a time in their life. I'm sure lots were saved, and all because of you. Just wanted to let you know you're a great person.

Matthew Whitford said...

hey i have a question if that's cool. idk how often you get on your blog but it seems recent enough lol. i was at camp this past week, and i'm telling you God did a work in me and slapped me upside the head cuz i was doing some bad stuff...anyway, the last night when you were talking about that greek word: Botok or something? well my memory is horrible! and i forgot that word, and i couldn't find it on google. i really want to make sure i say it right and know about it for when i tell people about jesus. could you tell me what it is, and like email it to me please?
email: revolution.whitford@gmail.com
thanks man, and thx 4 letting God speak thru U! camp was amazing!