Saturday, December 19, 2009

FIRST IMPRESSIONS...

A young pastor was preparing his sermon when his daughter came in and said... "Daddy, can you come and play with me?" The father responded... "Honey, I need to finish my sermon, but give me one hour, and I will play with you then - I promise!" "Okay," said the little girl, "And when you finish, I'm going to give you a great big hug!" She started out the door and then turned around slowly and ran back into her daddy's arms and gave him a HUGE HUG - right then & there! "I thought you were gonna give me a hug when I finish?" asked her daddy. "Daddy, I just wanted you to know what you have to look forward to!"

Sunday Snapshot...
As we wrap up this week our FIRST IMPRESSIONS Series - the last two people (Mary & Joseph) we're looking at - had to ASK themselves the same QUESTION(s) we've been asking this Series

IS JESUS REALLY WHO HE SAID HE WAS?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR LOST WITHOUT HIM?

The amazing thing for them was - as they ANSWERED those QUESTIONS themselves -
they got a HUG FROM GOD! (A reminder of what they had to look forward to!)

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS COC THIS WEEK!

Amazing Conclusion to our Series - and PERSONAL 'Pre-Jesus' & 'Post-Jesus' Encounters that will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Don't forget CHRISTMAS EVE 2009!

No comments: