Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHERE did 2009 go?

FAMILY FOCUS...
WOW! Another year is GONE - just like that! Is it me - or is TIME just FLYING! Listening right now as I post to a band called NEEDTOBREATHE - "Stones Under Rushing Water"... 'The YEARS go by - like Stones Under Rushing Water - we only know - we only know - WHEN IT'S GONE!'

I only realize HOW FAST the years seem to be flying when I see my KIDDOS! They are GROWING just TOO FAST!!
-Isaac SERIOUSLY needs to STOP GROWING - NOW!
-Caleb SERIOUSLY needs to STAY RIGHT WHERE HE IS - NO JOKE!
-Charis SERIOUSLY needs to NOT GROW ANOTHER DAY OLDER - WOW!

Here we are - only days away from CHRISTMAS!?!??! Ginger & I started our DAILY countdown with the kiddos this week - she put up Candy Canes for each day - that the BOYZ get to eat - and she's wrapped up a Christmas Book that they open ONE each night - countdowns to Christmas! Daddy is the READER - for some reason she says I'm more ANIMATED!?!?

The 'Christmas Lists' are coming along GREAT!
-Caleb doesn't 'have a CLUE' that it's Christmas - and won't until CHRISTMAS DAY - when he opens his presents - he's the EASIEST to shop for - he likes EVERYTHING!
-Charis... well - I think she's similar to Caleb right now - pretty easy! BUT... I am fearing that soon coming DAY when she gets a little more HIGHER MAINTENANCE (as I hear that Girls do)! We're pretty confident she'll like everything she gets... FOR NOW!?!?
-Isaac... well - that's a HO 'NOTHA STOREEEEEEEE!!!!! I think just THREE ITEMS on his list are a cumulative price of $55,594.00!??!?!? I have to remind him often that DADDY is a PASTOR - which ='s LITTLE $$FLOW$$! So he GLADLY reduces his list to TWO ITEMS =ing $35,365.00!??! Thanks Isaac - I appreciate your FLEXIBILITY!!!!

Gonna be a GREAT CHRISTMAS though!! My WHOLE FAMILY (M&D/J&A Barrett/M&T Nuckolls/M&L Gotcher/J&G Barrett + Kiddos + T&W Meador (Ging's Folks)) will be in the 'COPA! What a GREAT FAMILY experience!!! Can you just 'Visualize' MEAL times... 26 OF US!!

This is just MeSsEd Up!?
'

Favorite HIDING spot - under DADDY's DESK!

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT...
FIRST IMPRESSIONS / Wk5... ZACCHAEUS

Have you FORGOTTEN what it's like to be FOUND?
Jesus REACHED (still reaches) out to those that APPEAR (for all appearances sake)... UNLOVABLE!

Zacchaeus' SALVATION Moment was nothing short of a...

OWNERSHIP... WHO OWNS YOU??

No comments: