Thursday, February 10, 2011


(2) BALANCE THE BOOKS

Big Idea...
WHAT IS JESUS WORTH TO YOU?

Matthew 10:39... Whoever finds his life will lose it - and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it!

Winston Churchill... We make a LIVING by what we GET - but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE!

There are TWO WORLDS that are constantly colliding in the world of GENEROSITY… GETTING vs. GIVING
(Which one's winning in your world?)

WHY do you think it’s so HARD to GIVE to GOD?
It's not because we don't WANT to - but rather because we CAN'T!
DEBT has our name!

1 Timothy 6:10… For the LOVE of money is a root of all kinds of evil. (What is it that you LOVE?)

The most common barrier standing in the way of GENEROSITY is our attitude towards MATERIALISM!
(What we see we want - what we want we get!)

SEE THE POSSIBILITIES OF GENEROSITY...
Conservative estimates indicate that $1 billion a year could be all that’s needed financially to complete the Great Commission!

What type of GIVER are you?
LITTLE... I'll give because I ought to!
LEGAL... I'll give because I have to!
LIBERAL... I'll give because I GET TO!


Don't Miss This Week @ COC!!

Maricopa Wells Middle School (9a/10:45a)

No comments: