Thursday, November 5, 2009

12,000 easy...

What can I say - except the FACT that GOD IS AMAZING!

COC's Maricopa Trick-or-Treat 2009 CAME and WENT last Saturday - as so did about - um...
12,000+ PEOPLE

This event/MINISTRY was the largest SINGLE EVENT ever held in the City of Maricopa!
GOD SHOWED UP!!

What an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for us to extend a HAND OF LOVE to our community!
We are so thankful to God for WORKING in this Ministry & giving us the courage to go JOIN HIM in it!

All in all - we had OVER 225+ COC SERVANT MINISTER'S who came out and SERVED our Community this NIGHT!

THANK YOU CHURCH OF CELEBRATION - you clearly "MADE HIS NAME MORE FAMOUS" last Saturday Night!

Family Focus...
Here's some PIX I promised - (btw) I'm married to the HOT PUNK-ROCKER!!!
Cindy Lauper & Little Red Riding Hood!

Slash & 'Lil Penny!

Sunday Snapshot...
New SERIES start this week-

(Wk1/Nov08) THE BLIND MAN

One of the GREATEST SAYINGS in ALL of Scripture...
(JB paraphrased - of course!)
"DUDES... I don't know a whole lot - but there's one thing I can say quite confidently - this morning - when I woke up - I couldn't SEE A THING! Now... after this Jesus guy came into my life - I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!"

"I once was blind - but now I see!"

John 8 - Jesus says He is the LIGHT of the World!
John 9 - He PROVES it!

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!

No comments: