Thursday, November 19, 2009

BRAINSTORMING...

"To reach people no one else is reaching - we have to do things that no one else is doing!" (C Groeschel)

I have made it to the 'TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN' (Flagstaff) and I'm PLANNING AWAY! Brainstorming and seeking some GOD MOMENTS as I 'LAY-OUT' the Vision of COC for 2010! Trying desperately to LISTEN to GOD's VOICE and diligently WATCHING to see where He is WORKING - so I can take the COURAGE to LEAD COC to go join Him! I'm pretty excited so far - and I'm anticipating some GREAT THINGS from God through COC in 2010! Here's a few little 'snipits' for the 3 people that read my blog... (can't give too much away)

1. FREAK-ENOMICS
2. LOCATION?
3. IDENTITY
4. DNA
5. GO FISH
6. "BACKSTAGE"
7. UNDEFILED
8. "SERVE" Sundays

And the LIST keeps growing...
TWO MORE DAYS OF VISION - Yes!!!

Family Focus...
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE... Keep praying for GINGER! She has passed SIX Kidney Stones in a week! She is AMAZING and I'm a better man - because of her! She needs GOD's GRACE wrapped around her DAILY as she carries this BURDEN! Would you join me INTERCEDING (often) God's Throne Room for her?

Kiddos are awesome! Boys are READY for Christmas Break - MY whole family will be here this coming Christmas - going to be a GREAT TIME!

Someone PLEASE tell me...
Have you EVER seen ANYTHING more ADORABLE?

Sunday Snapshot...
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Series
(Wk3) The Woman In The Crowd

Colossians 1:15 says 'No one can see God - but Jesus Christ is exactly like Him!'

The purpose of JESUS' life - here on earth - is to give us a "SNAPSHOT" into the Heart of God! Every ACT - MIRACLE - SACRIFICE that He demonstrated - gives us a VISUAL IMAGE of WHO GOD IS!

WHAT IF?
Jesus was really WHO He said He was?

Would it change your IMPRESSION of Him?

You don't want to miss this Sunday - as we take a look at a Woman who had enough courage to ask... WHAT IF?

No comments: