Saturday, November 28, 2009

4 DAY WEEKENDS... ROCK!!!

Family Focus...
What a GREAT weekend! I could REALLY get used to 4 day weekends!

I'd like to first say a big THANKS to the many BIRTHDAY wishes this past Wednesday! That's right - I turned "38" this past week! Why is it that ALL I can think about - regarding it - is that I'm 2 years away from "40" - that's it... nothing else seems to come to mind!??!?!?!

My incredible wife - Ginger - took me on a DATE Wednesday PM - OUTBACK & 'THE BLIND SIDE' - INCREDIBLE Food & GREAT Flick! (instant 'Classic')

Thursday was filled with FUN in the Kitchen - as Ginger, Isaac, Caleb & I - made my Family 'Birthday' Meal! Homemade MASHED POTATOES (TY Ging) with Homemade MINUTE STEAK & CHICKEN (i.e. Country Fried Steak & Chicken / TY Josh) & not to forget Homemade GRAVY (TY Ging)! Needless to say - it ROCKED! And my AMAZING wife - also made me my favorite birthday cake - Homemade RED VELVET CAKE! NOTHING is better!

Friday - we headed up to have 'THANKSGIVING' Dinner with the Good's & Goodell's! My extended family (Aunts - Uncles - Cousins)! Great MEAL & way too many desserts!!

One word could define this weekend... STUFFED!!!!!!!

Sunday Snapshot...
FIRST IMPRESSIONS / Wk4 ~ The Adulterous Woman

Three things we'll see this weekend...
1. The HORROR of Sin!
2. The COMPASSION of Jesus!
3. The WISDOM of God!

As we witness the 'First Impression' of a lady who didn't PURSUE Jesus - she was PUSHED!

DROP YOUR ROCK TODAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your enthusiasm.