Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FAMILY FOCUS... (IGNITE 2010)

What a WEEK it's been! WOW... I was able to get a TON accomplished with the MAJOR ASSISTANCE of my Mom & Dad (Papa & Nana Day&NightCare)! Ging has been out of town for a week now - along with Miss Charis - and last week was MAJOR STUDY WEEK! I was able to finish up our current GO FISH Series - write our upcoming EASTER (Bricks & Sticks) Message - write the first Message in our upcoming Series... UNDEFILED - as well as OVERVIEW (lay-out) the remaining weeks - &... write the TWO TRACTS that I'm speaking on for this week's IGNITE 2010 (Church Planting) Conference! WHEW!!! (Say that three times fast!) I feel so ACCOMPLISHED!

Ginger & Charis... Taking a bit of SABBATICAL! Loving LIFE & being doted on a bit by her Mom & Dad - back in Missouri! While it's a comfortable 75-80 degrees here - they got SNOW over the weekend! However... she never seems to mind the COLD weather! I'm so thankful that she's had a reprieve for a few days - she SOOOOOOOOO deserves it!

Isaac... Kickin' it Nana & Papa style! The dude never wants to stay with me - he's spent HALF the time with Nana & Papa! I can't tell you how AWESOME it is to have INCREDIBLE parents who LOVE my kids - and who LIVE about 1/2 mile away! (BTW... Happy Birthday POPS! "66" Today!)

Caleb... Well - He's been back & forth the last week - in between myself & my folks! Daytimes have mostly been spent at School & then to Nana & Papa's! Night times have been at home! To which the other morning I opened his door to find his CRIB hopped all the way over to his CLOSET & discovering to find him in a completely new WARDROBE(s) (no PJ's in sight) - I believe he thought it was a fashion show!? No telling HOW MANY CLOTHES he had put on and taken off through the NIGHT - as I found at least 7 different shirts 'off the hangers' and on the floor & a couple pair of shorts! OHHHHHH... that boy!

Tonight starts IGNITE 2010 (Converge WorldWide's National Church Plant Conference) - in which we (Vision Arizona) are hosting! It should be an AWESOME EXPERIENCE as we kick tonight's conference off with the one & only... PERRY NOBLE! I actually get to 'hang' with him a bit - as I am his official 'Guide!' Talk about CHURCH PLANTING - this guy's DOING THINGS RIGHT! Ck out his blog some time - you will be impressed! perrynoble.com I actually have the privilege to do some TEACHING at the Conference as well - I'll be leading TWO TRACTS for Church Planters - 1) WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR? (Building Your Plant Team) / 2) BETWEEN THE FRAMES... (Marketing Your Church Plant)! Should be a BLAST!


No comments: